Honeywell Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and Simple. Recruiter reached out and followed up with phone interview. After that, phone and in-person interviews with hiring manager and team were scheduled.
During in-person interview, I was able to interview with Engineering team, Product manager, and Marketing manager (hiring manager).

No behavioral skills, fully focused on the marketing side and how I could help the team.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to be micro-managed?   Answer Question
  • What do you think about changing priorities?   Answer Question
  • Experience collecting and filtering customer feedback? Specially during the design phase of a product.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

The company can not put it's act together. I had initial informal interview with hiring manager. His summary was very positive: he stated that I am better than other candidates and promised to follow up in a couple of month.
    I sent thank you note, followed up multiple times, called and after many attempts got the answer that they are thinking about the interview process. After that no responses, no communication.
    My Emails and calls got ignored.
    I am fine if they will decide that there are better candidates, but no response is absolutely not professional.

Strongly recommend not to work with/for them.

Interview Questions