Honeywell Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Honeywell

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I interviewed at Honeywell (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Pre-interview communications were over the phone and email. The interview was with a small group of people. They each took turns speaking with me and took notes during the process. The tone was comfortable: business without feeling grilled.I received an offer via email within 2 days of the interview. During the interview, I asked questions to determine if the organization would be a good fit. Between the time of the interview and starting work, the organization had changed enough that the answer had changed.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions beyond listing my skills. The most unexpected question was if there was any reason to be denied a clearance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

First interview was a 1 on 1 interview with an engineer from my city; mostly personality type questions.

Second interview was a conference call with several of the managers from the Phoenix location, talking about my resume and what I've done. Lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Third interview was a video conference call with the same managers that went for about 2 hours and was a more in depth version of the conference call.

Did not get an offer, however the workplace and people involved seemed intelligent and reasonable, and I thought the interview process was fairly easy. There were no real technical questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Name the five most valuable experiences you've had through school/work   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

During the CSE career fair at the University of Minnesota I submitted my resume to a Honeywell representative. A couple days later I received a phone call from the hiring manager. He asked a few questions, then invited me to an onsite interview. During the onsite interview I met with the team. They asked question about qualification and experience. They also explained more about what work that division did and what the job would be like. They were friendly and conversational. They gave me a tour of the plant and showed me some of the projects. Then I met with the hiring manager who tried to sell Honeywell. We discussed some of the benefits and what makes an employee successful at Honeywell.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about working here?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Either online or Vista Enterprises Consultancy are very easy way to work.
    2 technical, 2 Management, 2 HR Round.

Technical interviews happens same day, managements takes longer to get schedule, and HR round expectation about behavior are too high

Interview Questions

• at higher experience, questions were so irrelevant to discourage your candidature, still show your interest and you get going.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

1st interview was over the phone. Mostly went over resume and what was on that. Elaborated on some projects that I had done in school. 2nd interview was onsite. More of the same as the phone interview. They showed me around and gave me the opportunity to learn more about what I would be doing if hired. I got to ask a lot of questions and get a feel for the job. They also took me out to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your projects. What is the largest project you worked on? What are some difficulties you came across and how did you handle them?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Straight forward, a few weeks, call and 1 on 1, drug test, skills review, background check, fair and nice, work behaviors review, great opportunities for recent graduates, great HR staffing and nice campuses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Hackerrank: two questions
    2.Phone interview with hr. He just asked you about your experience, tells about honeywell. Hardly 20-30 minutes.
    3.Onsite interview: Group(2 peoples) coding interview, very simple. They give you two problems to solve 45 minutes each. three interviews 30 minutes each with team and manager.
    4.Phone call: final interview 45 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. Had a round of phone interviews with my current manager, and then a semi-formal 'hackathon' at the Atlanta Software Center over the course of a Thursday, from about 9 AM to 5 PM.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Honeywell?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I dropped my resume in the career fair, and I got email feedback 2days later. I scheduled a phone interview about one week later. But after that, I only get an auto-email and I don't know what's the next step .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

They called me on the day I applied. Asked if I could come next day for an interview. They didn't say whether it was technical or behavioral. It was a behavioral interview. Asked about leadership qualities