Honeywell Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Supervisor Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

After meeting with Honeywell Aerospace recruiters on campus, an interview session was conducted two days later on campus as well. Two person interview with one interviewer from HR and the other from the department hiring for the position. Mostly behavioral questions and one scenario about confrontation/disagreement. Very nice people. They seemed to be in a hurry to fill the position, but took their time in responding back after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Greer, SC) in October 2010.

Interview

Just a long process. many mistakes through hr. panel interview with management was crazy with some of the crazy questions asked.

Interview Questions

• If you had a choice would you be a lion or a mouse and why.   Answer Question
    • Would you promise your employee something and then didn't keep your promise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was either lied to or never given all information from my manager.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell in October 2012.

Interview

Unfortunately, most communication is by email. Email from recruiter to answer questions, 1 hour phone interview with hiring manager, 2 hour in-person meeting with hiring manager, 45 minute phone interview with HR manager. Poor process altogether.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, particularly because I knew more about aerospace than the young recent college graduate manager who knew basically nothing about aerospace.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell in September 2009.

Interview

4 people asked me about my previous job experience and asked me about scenarios that I would perform for them if hired.