Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supplier Development Project Manager Interview

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

The initial contact came as a result of having my resume, submitted for a similar position, pulled by the manager for a position that he was looking to fill. He made a personal call to ask some initial questions. The interview process after that involved 2 panel interviews, with the manager and senior team members, over the phone. The scenario questions were focused on learning about my approach to problem solving, level of experience in the use of common six sigma tools and communication skills. The one on one interview was the final screening for personality and fit within the organization. The submission of documentation, drug and background checks added a week to 10 days to the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe the FMEA process for identifying risk.   Answer Question
  • Describe the most difficult situation you encountered in dealing with a supplier.   Answer Question
  • How would you convince a supplier to participate in an improvement project involving late deliveries?   Answer Question

The starting salary was established through communicating current compensation level and difference in requirements.