Honeywell Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2016

2.7

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

It was an on campus interview that was a typical behavioral interview. Slots were filled at the career fair and emails were sent out regarding the interview times. It took almost a month for Honeywell to respond with an offer letter. There were two interviewers who flew out to campus and each interview was roughly half an hour long. It was an incredibly easy process and no technical questions were asked, it was mainly hypothetical questions and asking you to walk through your resume.

Interview Questions

Other offers were more desirable.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very engaging. The interviewer was very nice. I told him that it was my first in-person interview ever and he treated me very well. It was about 30 minutes long. At the beginning, they explained how many questions would be there and told me to use STAR method to answer those questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended the university career fair and met with the Honeywell representatives, was invited to return the next morning for an interview. Interview was "behavioral" but not just firing off of standard behavioral questions. The interviewer challenged me in a civil manner, and made me defend my answers.

Afterwards I was asked to create a profile and told I would be contacted if they were interested. As of writing have not yet heard back.

Interview Questions

• Why would Honeywell sell an aircraft component to Boeing for a loss?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

One campus interview. One interview event. Very professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was good. I beleive the company was very selective in terms eho they want to hire.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was offered through a career fair and took place the next day. The interview was very relaxed and one on one. Included a few behavioral questions and going through, elaborating on resume. Offer was received within one week without a second interview. Was given two weeks to respond and Honeywell was not flexible on that time frame. offer was accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member while trying to complete a project. How did you deal with the team member and what was the outcome of the situation and project.   Answer Question