Honeywell Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Columbia, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked few technical questions and many questions about leadership. It was like a conversation and their was a panel of several reviewers who all took turns asking questions. I had time to write down questions and think of answers without being rushed. they then took me around to show me the office and workplace. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Mostly about the projects I have worked on in control systems. The interviewer was very interested in what classes I had taken. He asked me to detail the traits of my various projects. The process was relatively smooth and the HR department was very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Q. Asked questions related to transistor properties?
      Q. Few Puzzels
      Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview

Negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell in March 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was about 1 hour long. It consisted of general questions and technical questions. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 persons: the hiring manager, and two other technical managers. The technical questions involved mostly of what I have done on my job recently. Overall, the questions were fairly straight forward, so it was not a very stressful or intimidating experience.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

An initial written round comprising of aptitude and basic computer science knowledge was done. Focus was primarily on data structures, oops concepts and programming. A 1:1 interview was taken with the Tech Lead of the company. Focus on aptitude, problem solving and basics of CSE engineering were tested.

Interview Questions

• How does TCP / IP stack work?   Answer Question
    • A puzzle with 100 bulbs. 1st person goes and switches on every 1 bulb., 2nd goes and changes every 2 bulb and so on.. Finally, how many bulbs are on?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

First start with telephonic interview and 2 round of technical F2F and 1 round of managerial.

Interview Questions

• Questions on System of System including Software and Hardware   1 Answer