Honeywell Interview Questions in Tempe, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.6

Senior Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

As a highly skilled, well-accomplished professional, this was probably the worst interview experience of my career.

A recruiter contacted me over the phone and quoted a particular salary band. In less than two hours, he contacted me back stating this employer had reduced the range by $21,000/annually. Despite the bait and switch, I still was interested in the role and what it offered.

Was then scheduled for an interview. The recruiter botched the time zone (despite asking four times to verify), which meant I showed up three hours early. No problem...adapt and overcome. I came back at the appointed time, yet they were talking to another candidate and ran 30 minutes over.

Interview wasn't even with the hiring manager, but two subordinates. It lasted 12 minutes, and there were derisive comments that my experience was way more than what they were looking for. Never mind they couldn't answer basic questions about the new platform they were using (which I had years of experience in).

But the best part was the ghosting after the interview. Not even a rejection email or feedback to the recruiter.

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was basically an online questionaire were I needed to record myself answering several questions. There were also other questions that nedded to be answered in writing. For the most part, the uestions were basic screening type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in Manufacturing and Engineering.   Answer Question

Design Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Round table discussion with Chief Engineer, Senior Engineer, Boss and Project Engineer. I was asked a number of questions about design experience and CAD tool proficiency. It was very casual and informative. I knew right then I would get along well with the group.

Interview Questions

• What is important to consider when designing a new product?
      Describe a difficult situation with a co-worker and how did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I was making and I said it had nothing to do with what I am willing to take.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

3 person panel phone conference

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions. Discussed my resume. Talked leadership. Discussed wether I would be happy living in area. I quizzed them on the work.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a phone interview followed up by two in person interviews. The hiring process then took an additional week prior to me receiving an offer. The hiring manager and HR were prompt, professional, and courteous.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate business leaders to stay on top of the financials?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

First round interview on campus

Interview Questions

• Two finance associates interviewed me, and asked me to go through my resume, and answer some behavior questions.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager and second phone interview with lead; one on one interview with lead and hiring manager; another interview with panel that included HR.
    They asked behavioral questions and seemed to stick to a script of behavioral questions that HR provided.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had conflicting priorities but could only complete on task on time. How did you manage this   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate it was a take it or leave it

Band IV Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

a lot of Honeywell interviews are situational. They always look for I instead of WE in your answers. The interview is thru a panel of several engineers/managers. I would prepare for the typical questions you see on the internet for situational questions. Remember to use "I"

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to influence somebody to see things your ways.   Answer Question