HonorHealth Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

HR screenings went well, relevancy and professionalism maintained. Panel interview was unorganized and lacked substance. One panel member was late to the interview; while another seemed unhappy to be there.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

When I walked into the interview the nurse manager was very kind. She made the entire experience very relaxed and I felt very comfortable. After the interview they showed me around the floor and told me I would get a call by the end of the week for the official job offering.

Interview Questions

• What heart rhythm can cause a stroke?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase since I was a new grad.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Interviewer sat and asked standard questions. No real leeway to offer more about myself and my credentials. It was rather dry and boring. No emotion such as a smile or chuckle from interviewer. I left with a sense that the job would also be boring!

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a situation where a co-worker was not carrying their workload and what you did?   1 Answer

RN New Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online, received a call from a talent acquisition manager, to set up the time to have a pre-screen phone interview with a recruiter, as well to set up a time for an in person interview. The pre-screen interview was about a 20 minute phone call and went over pay details and when and where to meet the interviewing manager, in addition to finding out how you perceive the values of the company. The formal interview consisted of a unit tour, about 45 minutes of a more casual setting, with questions being answered, it was very stress free. The orientation process was explained and questions were answered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

They have recruiters that screen and conduct behavioral based interviews. The recruiters then select and pass candidates to the hiring manager for interviews. Additional levels of interviews are conducted for finalists including peer, direct report and leadership. The interview process works well enough, but if it's a highly technical position, the recruiters may not realize your value if it's outside their scope. Be sure to sell your skills in layman's terms. You're trying to prove general and broad skills to the first level of screening.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to work with others on a task that was outside your area and required you to compromise.   1 Answer

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Overall very easy. They just want to make sure you are able to care for each patient and you are a descent human. They usually start you off as a front desk helper and move you around the hospital as you gain experience.

Interview Questions

• How does empathy help contribute to the patients well being in the hospital?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

I was already and employee and applied internally. Prior to me being an employee, I had an initial phone interview and then an interview in person for a different position. When I obtained my RN, it was a simple process. I applied internally to any possible positions for a new graduate becoming available. The recruiter called me and set the interview up. The process was very fast, and I transitioned nicely into my new role. Department managers are very cooperative.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my future plans as a nurse and where I would see myself in 5 years. I was also asked about my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

First step is a phone interview that is your standard set of interview questions. This is usually followed by interview with HR interview with your standard interview questions. This is followed up with a department interview that is a little more off the cuff and focuses on how you will interact with the department.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict with others? Describe a time where you had an issue with a patient and how you resolved it.   1 Answer
    • Why honor health?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and had a second in person interview. Both were a nice experience! Phone interview and in person interview had some of the same questions. I had two 1:1 interviews with two different locations interested in me. My manager from the first interview (Shea) LOVED my experience with sports and liked my organization skills (I had all my forms, including a resume, present with me). The phone interview is more general and the 1:1 is more personal,

Interview Questions

• How do you work with a difficult patient? Have you ever worked with a team? Tell me about a time you have felt with a difficult person. Do you know our goal as a hospital?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my schedule because of school and church being very important to me.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HonorHealth (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

I was selected to come in for an interview. I arranged my time schedules in order to make it happen. Afterwards, I got the call to return for a second interview which they scheduled on their own time and I had to make ends work with my work/class/child care schedule. I arrived ten minutes early. As time passed, I was waiting for ten minutes after my scheduled interview which was fine and I could wait a few more minutes. Again, I waited and waited..still nothing so I decided to ask the receptionist nicely if I am still scheduled and she said yes. So, I sat back down and waited patiently for a few more minutes. Thirty-eight minutes later!!! I was finally approached and they said "they're sorry" "can you wait much more longer?". I told them "yes" knowing that I arranged everything time wise in order to make this interview work. Forty-five minutes later!!! I was able to sit down with Dr. Tiffany Nelson who is the "MD, Chief Strategy Officer" and she came off rude, rushed and offensive. The interviewed was rushed within five minutes worth. Isn't that sad? I didn't have time to talk more about my experience, resources and knowledge. If you're going to make others wait that long and cut them on a time limit, you should at least inform them about the wait and possibly being prepared for in & out interview process. Respect the people you interview with as well as their time. I was disappointed. I was excited about this position and company but I am glad I was able to see who they report to. I've worked with plenty of Medical Directors in the past, at least they showed expressions and recognition even the uptight ones.