Hooper Holmes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.9

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wailuku, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Wailuku, HI) in July 2017.

Interview

Over the phone and we spoke for almost an hour. Kim knew exactly what questions to ask to make sure I knew the ins-and-outs of the position I was applying for. I was confident in all of my answers to her questions since I've worked in the field for so long.

Interview Questions

• Blood pressure readings and how to write them. How to take care of a patient who are on blood thinners, who faint and other issues that may arise.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes.

Interview

I did not have to interview for this position as we were brought on due a transition with Accountable Health Solutions. The hiring process was a formality to get the paperwork done and get everyone under the Hooper Holmes umbrella.

Phlembotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes in January 2017.

Interview

Easy typical questions about experience and certification but pay was not what I hoped. Need to be a subcontractor which is good so you can work the hours that you want most of the time.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Olathe, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one interview, very fast and simple. The staffing manager Terra Hasker does the initial interview, if she send you to see Dal Chappell then you've got the job. After 2 days I was called and told to come in for orientation and to begin training. Jim Braley is such a wonderful trainer!

Interview Questions

• What is your availability? Would you mind working over time? Are you able to work without close supervision?   Answer Question

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview by the manager and assistant manager of the department, I introduced myself and discuss my background and experiences related to the position and we discuss the position and the over all philosophy of WellStar Hospital.

Interview Questions

• Why am I the best candidate for this position
      why did I decide to apply with WellStar Hospital   Answer Question

Negotiation

I will have to wait for a final call back before I can come aboard.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Lenexa, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed and staffed at Hooper Holmes through Allied Staffing. I dressed professionally (slacks, boots, blouse). The interview consisted of some questions and the interviewer getting to know me a bit. Then I took typing and literacy/competency tests.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Two phone calls and one face to face interview. First call was short. Second call was with hiring manager. Last one hour. Interview was with two different people. Lasted about an hour and a half. Easy peasy

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Omaha, NE) in March 2014.

Interview

Happened pretty fast. Got a call back the next day after applying. Was hired on the spot. Mostly talked about the job. No interview questions.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes.

Interview

It was an informal interview with the manager of the branch. She was very nice spoke to her for 10 minutes and was explained what to expect and salary.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hooper Holmes (Basking Ridge, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Saw the job posting on an internet search engine, and once I applied I received a pretty quick response (a few days) from someone in HR. I had a really quick, and basic, telephone interview before an actual interview was set up. I met with the woman from HR, the department manager and the AVP separately. I was asked back the following week for a second interview, and was offered the position a few days later. It was 31 days from the day I applied for the job until the day I began.

Interview Questions

• The usual -- What is your biggest weakness -- that no on likes, or knows how, to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation, but I was given $2,000 more than was initially stated.