Hooters Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hooters Cook Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hooters in May 2014.

Interview

Really open management and no one on the management team is too high and mighty to answer a question. Busy time but overall pretty easy job. No drug test and lots of females to make the time fly buy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offered me 9.50

Other Interview Reviews for Hooters

Cook Interview

Interview

Asked about previous experoiemce', went over safety standards and pay

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer   Answer Question

Pay was below standard

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hooters (Destin, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Came in and applied on a weekend and was told I would get a call sometime the following week. A week and a few days later I came in for an interview. Had me fill out a second application because they didn't feel like looking for mine. Sat down with the GM/Manager, cant remember which he was, and the whole interview took about 10 minutes or so. Basically just reviewed my application and asked me about my schooling, what kind of hours I was looking to work, etc. He seemed satisfied, took me back in the kitchen and introduced me to some of the other cooks that were working, gave me a shirt, and told me what time to come in the next day. The kitchen staff was laid back and very welcoming. Great group of guys.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a restaurant before?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hooters in May 2010.

Interview

was the worst experience i ever had interviewing for thejob...Come to find out that they dont want you if you have more experience then the one hiring you..In which case they dont even talk to you in half the interview your the one talking the whole time...Then its a ok and a goodbye..You wait a week with youself going nuts because they keep telling you they want you in but they dont know when they want you there...Poor hous they are never what they say on the scedule you will barely ever get the hours that are wrote on the time sheet......Lots of micromanagers that think they are head honcho when even the head honcho barely knows what he is doing doesnt make sense but enjoy..

Interview Questions

• they werent the questions it was you the person talking the whole time.. With no questions asked of you   1 Answer