Hooters Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Hooters Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

1.5

Hooters Girl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hooters (Burbank, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online but I never heard back so I went in store to fill out an application. Overall the staff was slow considering there was only like 3 customers there and I had to wait a half hour after I was done with the application to talk to the manager. However, the manager was really nice and all the girls were very friendly (I was worried they might be a bit stuck up). He really only asked about my availability, experience, and why I wanted to be a Hooters girl.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hooters (Burbank, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was cool, the guy asked me a few basic questions about myself and if I have had experience in the kitchen and just basic stuff you know like any other job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know basic food skills and rules?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hooters (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

in my opinion, the interview process was very easy. you go into the restaurant ask for an application and give it to the General Manager. Speaking to the General Manager is essential to your future position. I was given an interview immediately and was given the position after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this work environment   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hooters (Long Beach, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I stopped in the restaurant and asked to speak to a manager. The manager on duty gave me an application and I filled it right then and there. After, he said he would give me a call within a couple days for an interview. At the interview, he asked me common restaurant questions based on experience. Then, I was told I was hired and asked my size for hooters girl attire.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in an environment that is mostly female? Sometimes cattiness occurs, will you be able to handle that?   Answer Question