Hooters Restaurant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hooters Restaurant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hooters

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooters (Newark, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Down to earth real people couldn't have ask for a different interview process thought I landed the job but maybe I was to qualified or just not what they are looking for

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hooters

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hooters (Chantilly, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews. First with corporate in Atlanta, then with the Regional Manager. Came in for a 1-on-1 Q&A with Training GM then came back with RM and filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Why Hooters?
      What do you have to bring to the table?
      What management experience do you have?
      What's a tense situation you were in and how did you solve the problem ?   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hooters in July 2017.

Interview

I was asked the typical questions. But I was very surprised that I wasn't asked any scenario type questions. My interviewer, didn't seem like he cared to hear my answers from the beginning of the interview. He seemed as if he had other things to do and doing an interview was a bother. When I was speaking with the recruiter on the phone and via email prior , to set up the interview she told me to expect the interview to be 45minutes to an hour. He cut the interview off at close to only 20minutes. Also, he told me that he would be in contact he still had 3 other interviews. But, that he would contact me in 3-5 business days. (Even if he decided to go another direction.) I told him that was wonderful and thanked him for the interview. And here we are 2 1/2 weeks later and I still haven't been contacted. I feel like the interview from the minute I walked in the door was not professional , and I was not fairly interviewed. (P. S. I was dressed very professional. (Dress pant suit))

Interview Questions

• if hired are you able to go to training at one of our training locations for 6-8 weeks?   1 Answer