Hope Community Resources Interview Questions in Alaska | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hope Community Resources

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources (Anchorage, AK) in November 2013.

Interview

Only 1 interview. So: submit application, watch a short video about the job, then do an interview (if asked by hiring staff). All direct support professionals are required to have their own vehicle, because 70% of time when doing day habilitation services you will be required to use your vehicle. Must have current insurance, & registration.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an individual you are working is inside Wal-Mart and becomes escalated. Most questions are situation questions, they want to know how you would react in various situations.   1 Answer

Iss Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hope Community Resources (Anchorage, AK) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online and had to follow up with phone calls three times. The third time was after the interview and I was told I had the job and was expected at New Hire Orientation the following Monday.

Interview Questions