Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey in April 2013.

Interview

HR processes questionable.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Newark, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Called by HR person who asked me about my background and how much I made annually. I answered with my salary which may have put me at a disadvantage a bit. Two interviews: 1) Hiring manager 2) Department head. Called back in about 2-3 days after second interview with department head and was "unofficially" offered the position but I didn't accept due to low salary.

Interview Questions

• Was given some ethical/scenario questions by department head but the interview was mostly informal.   Answer Question

Salary not worth leaving current position. I would of accepted if I wasn't already employed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position through an online posting. The next step was a telephone screening with their recruitment person. This was followed by telephone interviews with two staff members, including the hiring manager. Then I was invited for onsite face-to-face interviews with the recruitment person and the hiring manager that I had spoken with earlier on the telephone.

All were cordial and informative.

Interview Questions

• Aside from specifics about me experience, I was asked how I would handle specifics about assigned projects when there were doubts about the requester's objectives to be addressed by me in the project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Newark, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Very good the person was very polite explained the job in details and all the perks for working in Horizon. Second day Interviews with the hiring manager and another manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Horizon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Newark, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was great. I initially had a telephone interview, second interview was with the recruiter, and last was with the hiring manager. Everone was very pleasant! Unfortunately I did not get the job.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey in May 2009.

Interview

Professional interview process from initial contact with Human Resources to Hiring Manager. Kept me informed throughout the process.