Horizon Home Care & Hospice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Home Care & Hospice

1. Featured Interview

Volunteer Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Home Care & Hospice.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a human resources employee to come in and interview. I met with human resources first and answered several screening questions. I then received a tour of the facility and met with the department head and had another interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of a challenging situation you faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Home Care & Hospice (Menomonee Falls, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

I have one word to describe that interview and that is "weird", it was a group interview that included myself and 4 other candidates. It was really awkward to face who I am up against, I have never been on a group interview before. It was conducted by hr and she had us go around the room and state why we are a qualified candidate for this position in 2 sentences or less.

Interview Questions

• We were only asked one question and that is, "why do you feel you are suited for this position?"   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Home Care & Hospice (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I filled out online application. I got a call from the recruiter who asked if I was still interested and gave me a phone interview right then. I came in for a first interview with HR and then my direct superior. I was asked to came in for a second interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Home Care & Hospice (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted relatively quickly for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was contacted for an in-person interview with the HR Director at the office. When I arrived she'd been out due to a sudden emergency and I had to meet with someone else in the HR department. She was very friendly and the interview went smoothly.

After that interview, the Director reached out and wanted to reschedule our interview. I came in and met with her briefly. Then she introduced me to two other women who worked in the HR department . They asked me questions. I never heard from them.