Horizon Media Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to HR for a phone interview and then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. HR and the team's that I met with were so welcoming and the process was very smooth!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Horizon Media

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online originally and was contacted by a recruiter about 5 days later. I was asked to come in for an interview, after a brief phone interview, and unfortunately found out a week or so later, after following up, that I did not get the job. However, the HR rep I was dealing with was awesome and appreciated my interest in the company. He passed my resume to another team and the next day I was asked to come in for an interview. Both teams I interviewed with were great. It's very laid back and they ask most of the typical interview questions. After answering, the interview really turned into a conversation. I found out two days later I was offered the job via phone call. Horizon is a great environment and I couldn't be happier with every one I have encountered so far! (they do require a very basic, short math test before the interview)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted me about my application. Then had a 30 minute phone interview with HR. Was then brought into the office for an in person interview with a few different teams. Had to take a quick math test.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then participated in a hiring event the next week that was round robin style. Also took a brief math quiz. Offered job a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume.
      Why digital media?
      Why Horizon?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner, Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really efficient and pleasant. Only one phone screen and an on-site interview. I got an interview through a referral and scheduled a quick call on a Tuesday with the HR manager. She asked easy and general questions about my motivations, goals, background, etc. and contacted me shortly after to schedule an on-site interview on Friday of the same week. The interview consisted of a 10min math test (very easy percentages and basic arithmetic), and two, 30 min interviews with two members of the hiring team. The interview was more of a chat to see if I'd be a good culture fit and had the right motivations. They didn't ask any twisted questions. The following Monday I was told they were moving forward with reference checks and was extended an offer shortly after

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in digital media planning?/ What do you do for fun?   Answer Question