Horizon Media Assistant Media Planner, Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted me about my application. Then had a 30 minute phone interview with HR. Was then brought into the office for an in person interview with a few different teams. Had to take a quick math test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Horizon Media

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then participated in a hiring event the next week that was round robin style. Also took a brief math quiz. Offered job a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your resume.
      Why digital media?
      Why Horizon?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner, Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really efficient and pleasant. Only one phone screen and an on-site interview. I got an interview through a referral and scheduled a quick call on a Tuesday with the HR manager. She asked easy and general questions about my motivations, goals, background, etc. and contacted me shortly after to schedule an on-site interview on Friday of the same week. The interview consisted of a 10min math test (very easy percentages and basic arithmetic), and two, 30 min interviews with two members of the hiring team. The interview was more of a chat to see if I'd be a good culture fit and had the right motivations. They didn't ask any twisted questions. The following Monday I was told they were moving forward with reference checks and was extended an offer shortly after

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in digital media planning?/ What do you do for fun?   Answer Question