Hospice Austin RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospice Austin RN Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hospice Austin

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospice Austin

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospice Austin (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Very Informal:casual every day clothes attire. Usually hiring manager and HR present. Asked simple/easy questions like: What are your goals...short term and long term? How do you handle difficult situations? Give an example. Great thing is they are willing to train, no hospice experience required. Orientation is very lengthy, a bit overkill on various dept heads coming in to speak, but too short when it comes to skills testing and computer training.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals...short term long term?
    How do you handle difficult situations?
    Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hospice Austin

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospice Austin (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Started with referral from a friend, filled out application, set up interview time. Very Austin casual attire, some nurses wear scrubs other don't. Human Resources, very helpful professional. Interview process also casual, not unnerving or overly scrutinizing. Orientation a bit long and drawn out.

Interview Questions

• dont remember very well... goals, education, review of work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hospice Austin (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process is very drawn out, you have to go to two rounds of interviews, even if it is for a small position. You always have a panel interview, you have to answer several questions from each person. Often rather personal questions. They want to know how much you know about Hospice Austin, by the time they finally make a decision it has been two or more weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in your career when you did not agree with your boss and how did you handle it?   Answer Question