Hospice of Michigan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospice of Michigan Interview Questions

Interviews at Hospice of Michigan

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospice of Michigan

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospice of Michigan.

Interview

Group interview with team with phone screen first. Met with managers and clinical team. Phone screen done directly by hiring manager. Follow up by HR. Screening was simple and quick process.

Senior Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospice of Michigan in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted by company HR recruiter. Scheduled for interview requiring 2.5 hours of travel to interview at corporate offices. Upon arrival learned that the leader I was scheduled to interview with was not in the office nor expecting to meet with me.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospice of Michigan in July 2012.

Interview

Called for interview, 2 people attended from Hospice of michigan, Office Manager, and director of operations, Questions were asked regarding goals, what difficult situation did you have in the past and what was the outcome.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaylord, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hospice of Michigan (Gaylord, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

extensive training centered in Detroit. Apply, interview,

Interview Questions

• In a situation where a co worker has undermined your decisions what action would you take?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hospice of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview with 2 people in the room, random questions. Mostly about programming competency and knowledge. They where focused on the microsoft development stack of .net/MSSQL and IIS.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hospice of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Nursing Director and another RN sat down with me and discussed my resume and work skills. There was no pressure and I felt very confident with them. I met them dressed very professionally, skirt and a nice blouse, heels. I heard from someone as I was leaving that they were very impressed that I came looking so nice. I believe others may have came in scrubs, because later when I got the job a coworker told me that she came to the interview in her scrubs from another job. They asked me questions that were just plain common sense questions, nothing that was intimidating.

Interview Questions

• If I had ever had any difficult personality situation at the work place and if so, what and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered more money per hour than my previous job so I was happy with the pay and did not negotiate. Looking back however, I wish I had.

Care Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospice of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview first with the Call Center Director then was invited to in office interview with the Director and Care Center Manager. I was offered the position contingent on passing a drug test and criminal background check and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I hourly wage was increased by fifty cents. I would recommend to always try to ask for a little more than their offer.