Hospice of the Chesapeake Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospice of the Chesapeake Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hospice of the Chesapeake

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospice of the Chesapeake (Pasadena, MD).

Interview

Interview process was great. I received a call for a prescreen and the next day, I was invited in for an interview. I had a small group interview. I was invited back for a second interview to meet with some higher level managers. A few days later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through the progression of your career and what leads you here today. (Clearly this is to see how well I can organize my thoughts, articulate my experience, explain why I wanted the position and make a good case as to how my experience is a good fit. This is an important question.)   Answer Question

Nov 8, 2016 – Director of Communications

Thank for you taking the time to provide your feedback. We strive each and every day to streamline and improve our interview process. I will share you feedback with our Human Resources team.

RN Admission Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sykesville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospice of the Chesapeake (Sykesville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

What a mess. Multiple cancellations and reschedules to finally have the interview , which I questioned if I met the criteria for the job. Drove 1 hour to have a disjointed interview.

Interview Questions

Hospice of the Chesapeake Response

Nov 8, 2016 – Director of Communications

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospice of the Chesapeake.

Interview

Recruited by past organizational CEO. Current department head and supervisor led interview process.

Interview Questions

Hospice of the Chesapeake Response