Hospira Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.0

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Reasonable interview. They enjoyed group interviews. Not really a lot of surprises. If you have interviewed before and know the drill, it's not different here. Phone screen before group interviews and 1 on 1. Pretty standard stuff. I went back to the job I had same day. Didn't take all day. Admittedly, interview not terribly representative of actually working there.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX).

Interview

process started building an online profile for the open position, then it was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and the last interview, one on one with different people across the organization.

Interview Questions

• dont remember, but questions were the typicsl questions during an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there were a couple of things that i negotitted.

Product Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Three person panel that reviewed your resume and ask a few question. Lifestyle, hobbies likes and dislikes before moving in to more of the troubleshooting question. Most of the question had something to do with troubleshooting or correct process to repair some equipment.

Interview Questions

• what three thing that cause a pump to fail.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Had a contract agency talk me. Went in for their interview then got hired. After talking to the recruiter, they made me take a drug test and fill out the formal application form of the position. There was no formal interview with Hospice personnel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating the salary.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person, offer within 5 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was very happy with the offer

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview which is quick and easy. They just want to know how you communicate. It was very easy. They asked why do they have to hire me and if i worked for manufacturing.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

They were unprepared, unorganized, divided and you could tell at that moment that a few of them were only in position to relax for retirement. I had glowing reviews in the interview but really found myself wondering how long it would last before they swallowed me up with their divided nature. I do not thrive in a cut-throat environment and it didn't take long before what I saw in the interview took place.

Interview Questions

• Why should Hospira hire you with lack of Production experience?   1 Answer

Chemistry Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

interview is a joke. no questions. very desperate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

temp to hire