Hospira Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospira Quality Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospira.

Interview

very straightforward.Talked about my experiences in college and internships. Had an overview of the job and requirements. The position I applied for was an entry level Quality engineer so they did not expect much from the candidate. They were more focused on how the candidate would fit into the culture.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be a few years from now? Why are you interestsed in working for Hospira?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hospira

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hospira.

Interview

Went through a staffing company and did a phone interview. Questions were pretty typical and not very hard. The others hired with me said they had to interview with multiple people and it was a bit more difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person, offer within 5 days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was very happy with the offer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospira (Lake Forest, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview (skipped due to employee referral) >> Hiring Manager phone interview >> In-person interview: 4-6 people individually including HR >> Wait for offer (1-2 weeks) >> Negotiate offer (a few days). It was a pretty typical interview, similar to other Medical Device Companies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate on salary, signing bonus and vacation - took a few days!

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hospira in November 2011.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen from HR followed by another phone call with more questions. Was called 2 weeks later to schedule an on-site interview. During the 4 hour interview I met with HR and members of the unit separately.
    Some of the key people seemed openly hostile.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations from an employer?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospira in November 2010.

Interview

As an exempt employee I found the interview process unorganized. Interviews were scheduled, then aborted and another screening process was performed. After that process I made the second round. I went to the interview and during the interview they told me I was qualifying a second posotion also. After the interview HR called to inform me that the duties had changed which now would involve traveling 20-30 persent for year 2010 and increase up to 50% in the folowing year (2011). I was asked if I would still be interested in the job. I said yes but would there be additional income due to the changes that was not in the original description. I was informed that it would be a lateral move even though it was posted as 2 to 4 grades higher than my current level. The description and pay was false. I was never informed if I was qualified or not as of this day. In the following months many interviews have been conducted with outside prospects. Disappointed in the follow up after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever completed a protocol transfer.   1 Answer