Hospital Corporation of America CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospital Corporation of America CNA Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the posted job. They called back within a week and a half to schedule a personal interview. They told me I would be meeting with the department manager but instead I met with 2 nurses. This was confusing and off setting at first. They called back 3 days later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I knew about hospital I was applying for then asked if I had questions and explained position. Interview took 10 minutes tops.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Port Charlotte, FL).

Interview

I had 2 interviews for two different positions, both times I had to go through the same nurse manager for different floors. It took over a month from the time I turned in my online application to get a call for an interview, after both interview I was told I would be called with a decision within a week and the first time around I was called two weeks later the second time around they never even bothered to call me back. The interviews are scripted behavioral interviews and the questions are tricky, there seem to be no right answers to some of them. The management is not organized. I was told I was interviewing for a night position when I went to speak with the floor manager she told me it was for a day position, when I was asked later if would prefer night or day, I said day since it was what the floor manager and I had discussed, I got hung up on and was not called with a decision. Thankfully they have online updates so I knew that I was not hired. If there were not online updates on your application you wouldn't know what was going on. Very rude and awfully stressful hiring process for an employee that would only make $10.00/hour.

Interview Questions