Hospital Corporation of America Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospital Corporation of America Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Hiring and interview process was standard. Quick and easy. First interview was one on one with a manager. The 2nd interview was with all the CFOs. It was very routine. No situational nor characterization questions. Just a normal interview/conversation. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Two interviews - Phone then face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult questions. Interviewer was more interested in my how I approach situations   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized. They had me come in three different days with three different people who really didnt have much to offer. Its all about politics here, so it was a big waste of time when they knew already who they were going to hire to fill the position.