Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional. The interviewer was clear and precise and I felt knowlegable and confident.They reviewed the history of the company and explained the expectations of the employer. I was at ease with the interview, the interviewer and thought that it went well, however I was anticipating the best.

Interview Questions

• If I were to be hired, how would I be a contribution to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave them the amount per hour that I believed that the requirements of the job should pay. They basically told me that the job paid a certain amount based on their own criteria. Also, I was an entry level employee.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Great and was straight to the point, I was called a week later. it was fast and I love it. company is a great place to be. the interviewers just asked me about my experience and if I am a team player.

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

Interview

Standard process - general interview questions - phone - group - coo - eco - each got easier as went along. Be honest and prepared. They want a robot not a real thinker.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Online application, Interview with office manager she was awesome and gave a general overview of the the environment and what to expect before any questions were asked and i was told i was free to explore and speak to the current employees, then she asked a few general type questions you expect on an interview. Interview with provider and office manager the proviered cared more about my credientals than the office manager did, Drug/Background check, 2 Weeks notice, Start date

Interview Questions

• They asked about my greatest weakness. About why i was looking to leave my then current job. And what kinda pay i was expecting   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation phase the office manager called after to interview and stated we are extending you this offer do you accept?

No questions on exacted salary amounts from the company during the interview.