Hospital Corporation of America Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospital Corporation of America Human Resources Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a current employee. I still applied as normal and was then sent information via email about how to contact the company to set up my interview. I spoke with a recruiter and set up my interview. My interview was done really quick, in about 5 minutes, by the director of the department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. Everyone is very professional and friendly. The atmosphere of the whole organization was energetic. A recruiter contacted me and discussed the responsibilities and role of the position. We set up an interview time. Once I had the interview, the recruiter got back with me the same day and informed me that they would like to make an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Communication was great, but position was already filled by internal candidate and the external candidates was just a square that needed to be filled.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, the interview process was long and people were nice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

Went through recruiting over the phone through corporate. Then interview was scheduled and I was offered the position. Drug screen and background check were contingencies.

Interview Questions

• Name your worst day at work   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a few days