Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.6

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Miramar, FL).

Interview

First I have a phone interview asking for my experience, then another interview in person with another team members. A third panel interview with additional IT management for technical questions.

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview

Standard process and easy cause I got an in via employee. The questions were easy but since I knew an employee we mostly chit chatted for 3 hours. I started to wonder if any manager actually works then realized after I got the job that nobody really works. It just pushing paper and babysitting.

Clinical Analyst Interview

Interview

I never made it to a phone or in-person interview. During the application process I found that they asked inappropriate financial questions (What is your current salary?) and they also REQUIRED that I fill out a "Personality Survey" after completing 59% of the survey, I had arrived at question #200. The questions had become repetitive, asked in a slightly different way so as to trap you into answering it differently than before. At this point I realized this was not a company I wanted to work with.

Interview Questions

• The ridiculous "personality assessment" that was in excess of 200 questions immediately made me realize this was not a company that I wanted anything to do with. Especially when they stated that if I had a certain skill set, I was not required to take the assessment.   Answer Question

NICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was an interview event, in which all hospitals under HCA had tables set up. Essentially, you had the opportunity to interview at as many of the hospitals as you wanted.

Interview Questions

• They asked a few circumstantial questions in regards to prioritization.

i.e: What would you do if a patient was insisting you stay with them in their room to talk, however you still have a lot of things to do for the day?   1 Answer

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

They call me two times before the in-person interview. Each call took around 30 to 45 minutes. The in-person interview was 9:00 am to 1:45 pm. I was interviewed by 10 different people.

Staff RN Interview

Interview

The process was straight forward and professional. I completed a behavioral identification test while onsite for interview process that would help indicate how well I would perform with the team.

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

The whole interview was a rodeo process literally. Received an email a couple weeks after applying about setting up an interview. Had scheduled a phone interview with HR which had to be rescheduled at the last minute. Rescheduled a second time which there where some phone technical difficulties which mad it hard to finish the interview, but was able to get a in-person interview scheduled a couple weeks later after inquiring about next steps, which they take forever to respond back to. The in-person interview was not very professional at all and did not fell like a real interview. I'm not sure they know exactly what they're are looking for because a majority the questions they asked did not pertain to the position at all and were more of I guess to get to know about you on a personal level, granted it was an Internship. Interviewers keep running a blank on what questions to ask and were making it up as they go which was almost hilarious. Getting a feel for the people there, I don't think I would have stayed long as the people didn't seem genuine, snobbish and just going through the interview motions. Would not consider applying to this company anytime in the foreseeable future.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite football team?
      Tell me about your resume?   Answer Question

Interview

I have worked in various atmospheres where I applied my skills. 10 years at my current job as a MA doing home care, Hospice where I've cared for my patients. 2years at Concord College where I taught MA and 3 years at Paradise Valley Hospital where I did both front and back office.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process was unconventional. I did not meet with anyone who had the authority to make a decision. I'd never been through a process where the peer interview came first. Also, the questions that I was asked were very elementary. I left out of there knowing that I would not have accepted the job if it were offered.

Interview Questions

• Name the five project management processes and explain them.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Payson, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Payson, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked me general questions about myself, my rotations during school, and my technical skills. She really focused on my ability to handle the weather and most importantly the move to a rural area.