Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer did a good job of laying how the department works. I went through my experience on my resume then she began with questions related to the position.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, with two current employees on the team. First, a recruiter called to verify a proper time, then the interviewers called a few days later for the meeting. Overall it was a quick, simple interview that I unfortunately didn't get a chance to really describe my qualifications or experience to the depth I would have liked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview

Face to face round table panel, with administration and then again with the IT&S team. Question and answers. Then you are asked what the expectations of the company and facility is for you. Travel is very frequent within the Division, and would I be ok with this

Interview Questions

• How well do you know excel spreadsheets   1 Answer

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional. The interviewer was clear and precise and I felt knowlegable and confident.They reviewed the history of the company and explained the expectations of the employer. I was at ease with the interview, the interviewer and thought that it went well, however I was anticipating the best.

Interview Questions

• If I were to be hired, how would I be a contribution to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave them the amount per hour that I believed that the requirements of the job should pay. They basically told me that the job paid a certain amount based on their own criteria. Also, I was an entry level employee.

Director, Facilities Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Tampa Palms, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

5 step inter view, met with hiring manager then met CEO, COO, CNO. There was a preliminary phone inter view then a group phone interview. then there was an onsite visit and then offer.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Great and was straight to the point, I was called a week later. it was fast and I love it. company is a great place to be. the interviewers just asked me about my experience and if I am a team player.

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

Interview

Standard process - general interview questions - phone - group - coo - eco - each got easier as went along. Be honest and prepared. They want a robot not a real thinker.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview

Applied online and got an email that someone will be contacting me soon to interview me. I followed up and got a email that the position has been filled before they even interviewed me. Very unprofessional.

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview

The interview process is great I applied online it took a couple weeks for them to get back at me and then schedule an appointment to go in and talk to them after that it was another week or so and they called me back and said that I got the job and I started the following week

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was two step process. Phone interview and was invited for in person interview right away few days later. Most of the questions were about the technical skills from my past experience and few behavioral questions. It was very straight forward and not so stressful process. Manager was pleasant and extremely professional.