Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.6

Medical Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional. The interviewer was clear and precise and I felt knowlegable and confident.They reviewed the history of the company and explained the expectations of the employer. I was at ease with the interview, the interviewer and thought that it went well, however I was anticipating the best.

Interview Questions

• If I were to be hired, how would I be a contribution to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave them the amount per hour that I believed that the requirements of the job should pay. They basically told me that the job paid a certain amount based on their own criteria. Also, I was an entry level employee.

Director, Facilities Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Tampa Palms, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

5 step inter view, met with hiring manager then met CEO, COO, CNO. There was a preliminary phone inter view then a group phone interview. then there was an onsite visit and then offer.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Great and was straight to the point, I was called a week later. it was fast and I love it. company is a great place to be. the interviewers just asked me about my experience and if I am a team player.

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

Interview

Standard process - general interview questions - phone - group - coo - eco - each got easier as went along. Be honest and prepared. They want a robot not a real thinker.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview

Applied online and got an email that someone will be contacting me soon to interview me. I followed up and got a email that the position has been filled before they even interviewed me. Very unprofessional.

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview

The interview process is great I applied online it took a couple weeks for them to get back at me and then schedule an appointment to go in and talk to them after that it was another week or so and they called me back and said that I got the job and I started the following week

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was two step process. Phone interview and was invited for in person interview right away few days later. Most of the questions were about the technical skills from my past experience and few behavioral questions. It was very straight forward and not so stressful process. Manager was pleasant and extremely professional.

Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone pre screening interview. It was brief and informed if they were interested, then I'd hear from the hospital. I did not get a feeling either way if the outcome was going to be positive or negative

E-mail Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter and if you pass that interview then they invite you on site to interview with the hiring manager. Overall is was pretty positive. I didn't get the job, but I also didn't meet the qualifications, but they still interviewed me. I didn't hear back from them for three weeks after my interview, at which time they sent an automated e-mail letting me know that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• The first question they asked was why I wanted this job, and what stood out to me about it. They then asked about my resume and what I learned from the projects I had worked on. And ended with asking me about my approach towards marketing (very creative or more organized)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America.

Interview

Applied Online, Got shortlisted as one of the top candidates. They hire around 15-16 interns every year(one for every division). You have put in your location preference while applying. I was reached out on phone by both the divisions that I selected. One of them offered me the job the very next day after the telephonic interview and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a summary of the profile of the division and I was told about what previous interns worked on.   Answer Question