Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

Hospital Corporation of America Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.6

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

They call me two times before the in-person interview. Each call took around 30 to 45 minutes. The in-person interview was 9:00 am to 1:45 pm. I was interviewed by 10 different people.

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

The whole interview was a rodeo process literally. Received an email a couple weeks after applying about setting up an interview. Had scheduled a phone interview with HR which had to be rescheduled at the last minute. Rescheduled a second time which there where some phone technical difficulties which mad it hard to finish the interview, but was able to get a in-person interview scheduled a couple weeks later after inquiring about next steps, which they take forever to respond back to. The in-person interview was not very professional at all and did not fell like a real interview. I'm not sure they know exactly what they're are looking for because a majority the questions they asked did not pertain to the position at all and were more of I guess to get to know about you on a personal level, granted it was an Internship. Interviewers keep running a blank on what questions to ask and were making it up as they go which was almost hilarious. Getting a feel for the people there, I don't think I would have stayed long as the people didn't seem genuine, snobbish and just going through the interview motions. Would not consider applying to this company anytime in the foreseeable future.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite football team?
      Tell me about your resume?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Extensive detailed telephone interview. Was ensured they would follow up and let know if or if not made it to the next round but that never happened after my regular follow up

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions - basic, standard questions   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

It was quick, just took one week from the first interview, I got an offer. I interviewed with both hiring managers and an administrative assistant. They are all nice people. Just be genuine and show your passion and experience.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

The data analytics team is growing and they were looking to back fill some roles as folks got promoted. I talked over the phone, and then in person with the recently promoted team leader about taking his former position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think HCA would be a good fit given that you don't have a PHD and that would hurt your payscale standing?   Answer Question

Division Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interviews, standard stuff. On site much more detailed, very friendly and welcoming. Strong benefits package. Lots of opportunity for professional growth, including advanced education and networking. Company seems very invested in its corporate employees

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, in person interview with 2 directors, second in person interview with VP. Very laid back and positive. The interviewers were all great about answering questions and trying to get to know me. They were very positive and transparent.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you to paint this room black, what would you do?   2 Answers

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Brentwood, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter 3 weeks after applying online. We had a 30 minute phone screen interview. A week later I went in for an in person interview with two hiring managers. The interview was relaxed, friendly and standard. Once I received the phone call for the phone interview I felt the process went quickly. I was told after the in person interview it would be another week or two before I heard anything. I received an offer less then a week later.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through HCA's site, received a phone call from a recruiter and had a phone interview. Then was later contacted by the person who would be my boss to set up a face to face interview. The interview was laid back and easy going. I was asked traditional interview style questions as well as some general personal questions about myself. I later interviewed with a C-level (senior level) position person. This interview was also easy and laid back. A much shorter interview with broader questions along with some specific questions about my past duties. I was contacted the next day by the recruiter I originally spoke to. My overall experience was very positive. Everyone I encountered was great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter will want to here your salary expectations. Shoot high (reasonably) when talking about salary and allow them to talk you down from there.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the current Senior Executive Assistant and her manager. They took turns asking me how I would handle different situations. They ask me about my experience as a Senior Executive Assistant. I describe to them what I had done in several previous contract positions at HCA and other places I had work. I gave them my experience level with MicroSoft Office, Concur, etc. The interview was in depth. I enjoyed talking with both of them and felt like I answered their questions very honestly and concise.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a project and were having problems with it or your team how would you handle it?   1 Answer