Hospital Corporation of America Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with the hiring manager. Talked about an hour on my experiences in the past and what I was looking to do. Set up a panel interview with out asking if I was available and waiting for it to be rescheduled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hospital Corporation of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied via job board. Received immediate call from recruiter.
    Brief screening phone interview.
    Received request to interview 1:1 onsite very quickly. Very good instructions/directions.
    Interviewed onsite with Director of Project Management. Asked standard questions he might have obtained from the internet.
    Very one sided discussion. Did not provide good answers to my questions.
    Description of duties were very general.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
      Describe past job roles.
      What has been your most difficult job?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. HR Recruiter was very friendly and quick with communications about the process. The hiring manager gave precise timelines as to when I would hear back from HR for the next step(s) in the interviewing process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in August 2014.

Interview

The job was posted in June and I was contacted at the beginning of August to conduct an interview at the end of the month. I feel that the interview went well and they stated that they would contact me in two weeks with the possibility of a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company and this industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

The phone screen interview was relatively short, but that was expected. The interviewer was very personable and kind. She made the conversation flow easily. The questions were very standard and basic. Also, the information provided about the position was basic as well. I would recommend the company to a friend based on my experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with travel?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

No interviews, only health screenings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

Very lengthly and multiple interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital Corporation of America in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. It was just like having a conversation with colleagues. They asked about my experience and discussed what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to deal with an irate executive?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was acceptable. My advice would be to always negotiate.