Hospital for Special Surgery Patient Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospital for Special Surgery Patient Care Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hospital for Special Surgery

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and recieved a phone call about 3 weeks later. I missed it and had to call them back. I was set up for a face to face interview with the Director of the Department. Talent Acquisition are very professional and friendly people. The staff at the hospital were also very pleasant and helpful. Although i wasnt offered a position i'd still recommend anyone looking for a job to apply here!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hospital for Special Surgery

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery.

Interview

Applied online, received a link to schedule a phone interview that day which occurred the following day. HR was upfront and transparent in explaining the interview procedure and on boarding procedure since I was on a time crunch. I had an in person interview the day after the the phone interview and after the HR interview had an interview with 2 patient care directors at the hospital. I received an offer the next day and began the on boarding process.

Fyi on the online application it says a minimum of 1 year na/pca experience and I had less experience (about 7 months at the time) and still was interviewed. Having experience with epic was a major talking point in all my interviews with HSS.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about HSS?   1 Answer

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery in July 2018.

Interview

Overall the process took about two weeks. Interviewed with HR one week and on the floor the next week. Both interviewers we're very friendly and answered all the questions that I had about the role.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard i.e: tell us about yourself, past experiences, strengths, weaknesses, 5 year plan.   Answer Question