HostGator.com Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HostGator.com Tech Support Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HostGator.com (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email to call a number to set up an interview. I set up the interview and was interviewed within the same week. I was asked a lot of technical questions and knew the answers to all of the questions except for one. I was also asked about how I would handle various customer service issues, as well as my schedule and income preferences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the schedule that I wanted (except that I was told that new people have to work at least one weekend day), and I was also able to negotiate a higher-than-average (though still low) starting salary.

Other Interview Reviews for HostGator.com

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HostGator.com (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was very detailed. They wanted to know what I knew in reference to hosting and web services. Overall they wanted to know if i was teachable.

Interview Questions

• What port would you use for TCP/IP   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HostGator.com (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

I was applying from 2400 miles away so my interview process was most likely nn standard. I applied online, and googled some HR email info. Sent emails to keep my name on the radar. Eventually was phone interviewed for an linux admin position, which I did not want, but they seemed to need badly. Called back within 2 weeks and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None