Hostess Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hostess Brands Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.4

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview

Went in to find the HR Manager was in Orientation and no one knew I was to be interviewed. Things got fixed after about 15 min of them researching. The interview itself was a joke, nothing out of the ordinary. Seemed as though they were not prepared not seemed interested in interviewing. No mention of walking the plant. Bad Sign.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions... what are good at?   1 Answer

Manager, Customer Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

I completed a skills assessment with a recruiter, had a one on one interview with the recruiter and then was scheduled for one on one Interviews a the company. I was lead to believer the interviews went well and was given very high praise for my answers to their questions, by background, skill set, and experience and was then told I was too strategic.

Interview Questions

• About my management of teams   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Loader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview

When I was hired on with Hostess, you needed to know someone in order to get in. Many people got in either through family, or through friends. Some people who had been within some aspect of the business (whether it be cake, bread or beverage sales) made their own way in. No difficult in the interview process, mostly do you think you can stand and bend and lift all day.

Interview Questions

• The job was not a technical job and the interview questions that were most in depth asked about math. I.e. There are 9 loaves of bread on a tray, 28 trays on a rack. How many loaves of bread; answer 252   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union contract . The New Hostess no longer is unionized

National Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview

Applied online. Typical bureaucratic process. Was very difficult to get a hold of them after the interview. They were very stand offish. Eventually, much to my surprise, I had heard nothing from them after waiting for a very long time. I would not really recommend them because it was difficult to get a hold of contacts and they were unreliable in the process.

Interview Questions

• What was a process you invented that improved your last employer?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (Kansas City, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

It was really easy. Quick flight to KC for the interview and I was hired. Somdeone found me on Linked In and connected me to the wonderful hiring manager and HR. It was the best job I ever had, and prob ever will have.

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hostess Brands.

Interview

When I was hired back in 1988 there was not much of an interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (La Crosse, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

i didn't have to dress up nice so that was cool, it was very low key, it was not very formal, and she actually told me about how much the other candidates weren't a good fit for the job. Not many questions about my past experience either

Interview Questions

• What's your past experience?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (Columbus, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The company was restarting so it was a mass process. It was a job fair atmosphere. It was over 300 people applying. They interviewed gross of 25. They told us the job requirements and expectations. Collected information for background checks.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others?   1 Answer

Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roscoe, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hostess Brands (Roscoe, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I had one interview with the two bosses there. They were very friendly and laid back and awesome to work with. They pretty much told me I had the job. I had to wait two or 3 weeks before I actually got hired. they did a very thorough back ground check. After all of that it was pretty much easy.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me a lot of hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When can you start?