Hot Dog on a Stick Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hot Dog on a Stick Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Hot Dog on a Stick

2.3

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (El Paso, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I asked for an application and was asked on the spot why I wanted to work there, I got a call a few days later for an interview. The interview consisted of actually doing the job, making lemonade, making a hot dog and passing out samples. You do get payed for the two hours you spent working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Dog on a Stick

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick in November 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is a mix between one's skill and one's personality. HDOS looks for employees that are quick and adaptive learners but also happy to come to work everyday and actually shows that cheer/joy when interacting with customers, coworkers, and management.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interview is a standard entry-level fast food type of interview. One must show his or her personality and skill and actually research the company (as with any company one is applying to) and ask your interviewer questions to show that actual interest in the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my hourly pay rate, but was paid a reasonable rate based on my flexible and open availability.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, basic interview questions. Manger was just basically looking for a friendly smile. As long as you come off easy going you will probably get the interview. It is all about clicking with the crew! The overall experience was pleasant.