Hot Dog on a Stick Hotdogger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hotdogger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got a call from the manager at the store near me. Next day went in for an interview that lasted 10 minutes and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Dog on a Stick

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Valencia, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back within two weeks. went to a group interview. Received a call back two weeks later to come in to an audition. Went to the audition and got the job. They were having a problem with uniforms, so i didn't actually start working until a month later. kind of irritating.

Interview Questions

• How does your family feel about you applying to hot dog on a stick?   Answer Question

Hotdogger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick.

Interview

A friend of mine worked as an assistant manager and referred my application to the manager. There was one interview and an audition. I was interviewed by the store's manager and her assistant. The interview questions were standard: Why Hot Dog on a Stick? How would you handle a difficult customer? I was called about an hour after the interview and was invited to come in for an audition. Basically, you get into a uniform and work for an hour or two. It's kind of crazy but actually fun! They want to see that you're really enthusiastic, engaging with customers, and that you've learned the lingo. The manager offered me the position immediately after the audition.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Arcadia, CA).

Interview

Applied online for job. Got a call within 2 months. Went to group interview with manager and got a call back within 2 weeks for an "audition." Got a call again after a week and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you to work here?
      What can you bring to this work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Burbank, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It was a group interview. It involved general questions like: why hot dog on a stick?
    It also involved 1 on 1 personal questions like: what is your greatest achievement and why?
    They looked for a great personality, all around smiles, and sticking out of the crowd.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's important to keep eye contact with the interviewer and to keep a smile on but still a look of concern and understanding. Make sure to be yourself and give honest answers.