Hot Dog on a Stick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hot Dog on a Stick

2.0

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online the called about a week later and was offered to set up an interview in two days time. It was a very easy interview with very few questions. Just be confident and you'll do great.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about our uniform?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it was a short and easy process. I went to the establishment a week later to follow up on my application and the manager told me she would later call me for an interview. A couple days later I got a call to go in later that week for a group interview. It was just me and another applicant and the interview was short and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Burbank, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It was a group interview. It involved general questions like: why hot dog on a stick?
    It also involved 1 on 1 personal questions like: what is your greatest achievement and why?
    They looked for a great personality, all around smiles, and sticking out of the crowd.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's important to keep eye contact with the interviewer and to keep a smile on but still a look of concern and understanding. Make sure to be yourself and give honest answers.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Arcadia, CA).

Interview

Applied online for job. Got a call within 2 months. Went to group interview with manager and got a call back within 2 weeks for an "audition." Got a call again after a week and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you to work here?
      What can you bring to this work?   Answer Question

Hotdogger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick.

Interview

A friend of mine worked as an assistant manager and referred my application to the manager. There was one interview and an audition. I was interviewed by the store's manager and her assistant. The interview questions were standard: Why Hot Dog on a Stick? How would you handle a difficult customer? I was called about an hour after the interview and was invited to come in for an audition. Basically, you get into a uniform and work for an hour or two. It's kind of crazy but actually fun! They want to see that you're really enthusiastic, engaging with customers, and that you've learned the lingo. The manager offered me the position immediately after the audition.

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Valencia, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back within two weeks. went to a group interview. Received a call back two weeks later to come in to an audition. Went to the audition and got the job. They were having a problem with uniforms, so i didn't actually start working until a month later. kind of irritating.

Interview Questions

• How does your family feel about you applying to hot dog on a stick?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Group Interview , Your basically competing with other applicants while sitting next to who could be your next team mate. They don't ask career level questions. It's basically a personality quiz disguised as a friendly chat.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as Great Customer Service?   1 Answer

Hotdogger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got a call from the manager at the store near me. Next day went in for an interview that lasted 10 minutes and was hired on the spot.

Hot Dogger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Culver City, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

After you apply online it could take a week for someone to contact you but once they do the process moves fairly quick there is no phone interview and the inperson interview is one on one the interview is with either the manager or assistant manager and it is no pressure during the interview

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? Why do you want to work for Hot dog on a stick? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Hot Dogger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Canoga Park, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview is the best! The questions are to see if you are the Hot Dogger type, so they're fun and silly questions. Please don't arrive in just a tee shirt and jeans, be respectful. If hired, they will call in a week or so and then have your audition the following week. Always, "Stick a smile"

Interview Questions

• So, what are your hobbies? Do you have any pets at home?   Answer Question