Hot Dog on a Stick Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hot Dog on a Stick Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Hot Dog on a Stick

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process was actually surprising. I came into the mall and said I was there for my interview and instead of being invited inside the store, the manager actually came out and said we were going to take a walk around the mall. I instantly felt relieved that I didn't have to have my first interview sitting down staring face to face at my interviewer. He asked a lot of general questions about myself and it was more of a conversation than anything. He actually ran out of things to ask and we just walked back. It took probably 5 minutes max.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Dog on a Stick

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick.

Interview

The interview was fairly casual and in a group setting. The first interview involved basic personality and availability questions. Generally, the managers are looking for hard workers that are enthusiastic and teachable. If you display these qualities of the type of employee they want, they will invite you to come back for an "audition" at the store.

The audition process is a quick introduction of the different roles you will fill as an employee: serving customers, making batter and lemonade, and sampling products. This is where the hiring manager will see if you are a good fit for the crew. Depending on how busy your specific store is, it may be overwhelming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Santa Clarita, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I actually had a joint interview with my younger sister. The manager and assistant manager interviewed the both of us at the same time in the food court near Hot Dog on a Stick. Our interviewers were incredibly nice, and it was very easy to speak with them.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Why do you want to work for Hot Dog on a Stick? What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? What does customer service mean to you? What can you offer our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (City of Industry, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a one on one interview. I was a little nervous at first but the interviewer was really nice and friendly. The questions weren't too hard they were basically just based off my personality. They recently called me back for an audition and still have yet to experience that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online the called about a week later and was offered to set up an interview in two days time. It was a very easy interview with very few questions. Just be confident and you'll do great.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about our uniform?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Dog on a Stick (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it was a short and easy process. I went to the establishment a week later to follow up on my application and the manager told me she would later call me for an interview. A couple days later I got a call to go in later that week for a group interview. It was just me and another applicant and the interview was short and easy.