Hot Topic Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hot Topic Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Hot Topic

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Downey, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

This is a dream come true my first job and wanting to win money to my family and as I’m the job I will always be on time and learn everything I know and everyday I will be learn something new and the people who are working with me they will be my guide also my family because we are a team work and helping are customers what they need and making they are store they favorite place they like to come and having someone we know come back because are customers feedback.

Interview Questions

• Making the customers what they want ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Topic

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hot Topic in November 2013.

Interview

I really really wanted to get hired, but was afraid that I botched up, because I was so nervous, and because there was a lot of people interviewing today. For this interview, I dressed how I would dress if I worked there, except I went a little bit more "fashionable"? Anyways, smile, and be sure you know about pop culture, including video games. One of the questions, they ask me was "What would you recommend someone who played the Legend of Zelda?"

Interview Questions

• I think the most unexpected question was, "when you go shopping, do you go to shop, or do you talk to people?''   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Annapolis, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was professional but laid-back - dress requirements were casual, but clean. Management was genial and up-front and, while no-nonsense, not terribly demanding. Questions asked were relevant and on-point, without seeming too canned or corporate-drone. Props for being one of the most "human" interviews I've ever been through.

Interview Questions

• "Can you tell me about a time when..." - I always have the most difficult time with these kinds of questions.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online, then came into the store. The manager interviewed me on the spot. Needless to say, I was flustered.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation that you got your way out of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Forest Park, GA) in June 2007.

Interview

I first overheard from a customer about the hiring. I immediately applied. After a week, I got a call. During the first interview they had 20 people. They asked a series of questions of customer service and how we would address it if there were problems. Most of all, as each interview progressed, people decreased in numbers. Out of 20, there were 8 left from the interview that got hired. It was difficult.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hot Topic.

Interview

It was very exciting. They asked the standard interview questions. I was very nervous I really wanted the job I always wanted to work there. Very average, very welcoming interview. The questions were fairly easy, questions I have been asked on before. I would not be nervous this interview process was not difficult. I did one phone interview and then a one on one in person interview. It was not as much pressure as a skype interview which I have been on before.