Hot Topic Full Time Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hot Topic Full Time Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Hot Topic

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied in person after overhearing they were hiring. Was told to email the DM. DM asked me for my resume and set up a personal interview. After I interviewed I filled out a background check. A week later was called and offered a job. The DM was very vague about store location, salary range and even positions he was looking for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Topic

Full Time Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Topic in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy going in person interview, was given an interview with district manager. Was then given the link to filing a background check on my own, waited 2 weeks, background check came back clear yet the offer was never given. If a background check is done; it doesn't mean they are interested all the time.

Interview Questions

• What was one mistake you made as an assistant manager at your previous job? How did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Columbus, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online from their website and got a call back from the store manager within a week. We scheduled a same day interview. The store manager was laid back and easy to talk to. We went over my management history, why I was looking for a new job, and why I chose to apply at Hot Topic. He asked mostly scenario based questions which needed examples of when/why/how something occurred. We then set up an interview time with the DM for later that week.

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent risk you've taken? It wasn't difficult, just unexpected.   1 Answer