Hot Topic Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hot Topic

Featured Interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Topic (City of Industry, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. The recruiting and human resources team were in constant contact with me and were very open with communication. Everything was set up prior via email so there were no surprise calls.

I went through a phone interview with recruiting to see if my qualifications and resume were a match and to see how well I communicate.

I got a call back to go in for an in-person interview with a few team members. I interviewed with a number of people from different departments to get a feel for culture fit (buyers and planners). I was also interviewed by a few VP's which were more pointed on my expertise and experience in marketing.

Everything was very smooth, and it was a pleasant, friendly experience. Visiting the office was a great experience. They give you a tour of the office which really makes you want to work there! I was never kept waiting or never had to check in to see where my application process was. 10/10 would apply again.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in an environment with a relaxed dress code?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Topic

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hot Topic in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I received a phone call from my recruiter a day after my sit-down interview with HT. The interview questions were tough but I felt comfortable and was greeted by welcoming staff. The office can be overwhelming at first since there are no cubicles. However, you get the sense of the company's hip culture with the music playing in the background and stimulating ambiance.

Interview Questions

• How can you leverage new channels, tactics, and media to drive customer engagement and intimacy?   Answer Question