Hot Topic Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hot Topic

2.5

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Mesa, AZ) in July 2019.

Interview

There was a group of seven us that they brought to an area in the outdoor area of the mall. They asked us a few questions and we each took turns answering, then the main interviewer went over store expectations and what they were looking for. Overall, it was pretty relaxed and was like a slightly more formal group conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Topic

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hot Topic (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process at Hot Topic is divided into two parts; a smaller group interview then a larger group interview. Both interviews were very relaxed and comfortable. Given it is a group interview so if you are not content with speaking calmly and confidently in a group setting then practicing that skill will prove to be tremendously helpful with your employment with this company.

Interview Questions

• Since I was employed around the month of October the group was asked many questions such as ' What is your favorite horror film?' To more general questions to see if we were familiar with the contents of the store such as, 'What is your favorite section of our store?' and, 'Which of our products are you familiar with?   1 Answer