Hot Topic Product Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hot Topic Product Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Hot Topic

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very standard - it began with a phone screening with HR followed by in person interview at their headquarters. I thought, the way the "in person" interview was handled was rather unprofessional. First of all the hiring manager for whom I was scheduled to interview was a no-show so I ended up only meeting with two people who weren't even hiring for their department. What is the point of having someone come in when the main point of contact is unavailable? The people who interview did not seem prepare for an interview and barely asked me any question pertaining to the position I applied to online.

After the interview I followed up with a HR to ask if she had any feedback for me from the interview, I never got so much as a reply. Very professional.

Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Topic

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hot Topic (City of Industry, CA).

Interview

Applied online and also referred by an HR recruiter. Interviewed on the phone then later in person. Interviewed back to back with about 6 different people in the same day. Said I would be contacted in about a week. After the week passed, I reached out to HR which said the team was still deciding. Waited 2 more weeks and reached out again, this time no response.

Interview Questions

• If your former supervisor could say 3 things about you what would they say?   Answer Question