HotChalk Interview Questions in Campbell, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Academic Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HotChalk (Campbell, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial over the phone interview and after that if they think you might be a good fit they bring you in for an in-person interview with multiple people.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions consisted of very generic questions that they took turns reading from a piece of paper.   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HotChalk (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Did a phone screen with the hiring manger. She explained it's an entry level position and potential growth since the company is doing good. The pay is below my expectation since their range is up to 50K. She said she will keep me in mind. A few weeks later, I was called in for an on-site.

The on-site process was kind of unorganized. First, the hiring manager didn't never confirmed my on-site date until i followed up with her. Second, the hiring manager never told me what level to meet since they have multiple floors. I had to ask someone to direct me to the correct floor. When I came there, there was an overlapped and another candidate went in to interview first...awkward. I interviewed with one of the team members and lastly with the hiring manager. There was a social media quiz that you have to take to assess your skills and turn in by email. I put alot of effort in it and it's only common courtesy to let the candidate know if they were selected or rejected. I sent a follow up email to the hiring manager for any feedback and it was ignored.

This painted a bad picture of the organization and I will never apply for any other position at HotChalk.

Interview Questions

• Why looking for new opportunity?
      Type of environment you enjoy?   Answer Question

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HotChalk (Campbell, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Hired as contractor, met with Creative Director and VP of Creative Services once. Got call to come in and start work by end of same day. Offered me more money to come on full-time at the end of contract.

Interview Questions

• responsive design experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered me more than I asked for

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HotChalk (Campbell, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews: 1 phone interview, 2 follow-up in person interviews. Last round of interview began and ended with a 1:1 with the CEO, where the second 1:1 resulted in an on the spot offer. Questions were fairly easy and mainly personality-based as this was an entry level position. Friendly people.

Accepted another offer.