Hotel Chocolat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotel Chocolat Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotel Chocolat

2.2

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very informal. They looked at my CV and asked more information about my work experience. It was really easy and I got athe job offer 2 days after the inteview.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Emailed CV and got a phone call within a week. Phone call was about my availability and more information about the positions offered. Was then asked to come in for an interview in store.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very laid back typical questions of how you'd work in a team and how you cope with certain pressure. But laid back and comforting, very professionally done was given the time to answer back.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (Sheffield, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Handed in my CV and heard back about a week later, then proceeded to have a telephone and in person interview. The assistant manager was really nice and easy to get along with.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Presentation of company. Explain the job description. Talk about his role in company and what they are looking for.
    Ask question about my previous experience, why I would like to work with this company, what salary am I looking for. My availability and any holiday booked.

Interview Questions

• In my previous job, how did I resolve a problem between co workers   1 Answer

Senior Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

One stage interview. It wasn't very long. Met the manager, had a chat about the company and their requirements, talked about availability and how soon I can start work. of course things like experience, confidence in dealing with difficult situations etc were also covered.

Interview Questions

• Situation questions. Easy. They put a great focus on customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Inexistent.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat in April 2015.

Interview

The 1st stage was a phone interview with questions around my experience and company knowledge. The 2nd stage was a face to face interview - Behavioral Interview Questions were asked during this stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and why you would be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat.

Interview

Sent an email enquiring about the position, got a phone call a few days after for an interview. Interview was OK and got a phone call with a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is one time that you went above and beyond to help a costumer?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given a 15 minute interview which mainly focused on my CV and retail experience - they asked me about the environments I used to work in, what each one had taught me if anything etc. This was followed by a 30 minute trial on the shop floor so that they could see how I interacted with customers. I was friendly and polite to everyone I had to speak to, and was offered the job immediately after the trial ended.

Interview Questions

• Of all the places you've worked, do you prefer the fast-paced environments or the slower ones?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer