Hotel Chocolat Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotel Chocolat Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotel Chocolat

2.4

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Sent in CV, got a face to face interview with 20 or so standard questions, came back for a 2 hour trial on the shop floor then offered the job.

Negotiation

No negaotation

Other Interview Reviews for Hotel Chocolat

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I handed in my CV in store and I was very nervous as I'd never had a job before. I was sixteen and hoping for this to be my first weekend job. I got an email through from a supervisor a few hours later who asked to organise an interview. I had my interview the next day with two supervisors, they seemed very nice. After this interview I waited and waited AGES. In this time I'd been offered two other jobs and hotel chocolat was my first choice (considering the pay was far better than the others) so I had to ring in and ask which was quite annoying but I got offered a job and started that coming weekend.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat in October 2015.

Interview

The interview felt quite informal and my interviewer was very approachable, which made me feel comfortable and confident. I was asked questions about the company, my relevant experience, and challenges I have overcome.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied by e-mailing my CV in to a store, was called in for an interview a week later. Met with the store manager, was asked to do a brief in-store trial (15 minutes), was offered the job then and there.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of when you have gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online, and quickly got invited to have a telephone interview, which went well but unfortunately as i wasn't flexible 7 days a week i didn't get the job. Now considering this was for a part time position I felt this was unfair. So basically if you have any commitments don't waste your time applying with these, even if its only part time as you won't be successful.