Hotel Chocolat Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotel Chocolat Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotel Chocolat

2.2

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview held at one of the stores in a cozy and comfortable environment.
The questions were surprisingly made in a formal serious way, giving me the feeling that they would be more appropriate for a management position interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hotel Chocolat

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview with shop manager in a nearby cafe. A general chat and questions about what I knew about the company and CEOs, the ethics behind the chocolate making process. Questions about my availability and skills. Said when they would let me know and a little about the induction process. Took my uniform size and told me how long the probationary period would last.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think are comparable to HC on the high street?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (Sheffield, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was brief; about one week post-application (via email), I was asked to come to the store and sat for roughly 30 minutes through the interview. I was offered to ask any questions before the interview finished and told that I'd be contacted within the next week; I was actually contacted the evening of my application.

Interview Questions

• How would you summarize yourself in three words?   Answer Question
    • How would you potentially deal with an upset/angry guest?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was genuine and considerate; I didn't live in Sheffield at the time and was terminating a previous job contract so managers were patient as I transitioned from one to the other. Since I was also studying at university, hours were complicated but nonetheless they were understanding.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very informal. They looked at my CV and asked more information about my work experience. It was really easy and I got athe job offer 2 days after the inteview.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Emailed CV and got a phone call within a week. Phone call was about my availability and more information about the positions offered. Was then asked to come in for an interview in store.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hotel Chocolat (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Very laid back typical questions of how you'd work in a team and how you cope with certain pressure. But laid back and comforting, very professionally done was given the time to answer back.