Hotjar Customer Success Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotjar Customer Success Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotjar

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotjar in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few days later. They wanted to know a salary range but said they do a market analysis every time to be competitive. I said I was confident their range was good. They then replied and asked for a minimum as they didn't want to go through the process and find out that my salary was too high or theirs was too low.

How about you save everyone some time and be transparent. Instead say our range is $x to $y. Does that work for you? Also they hire you as an independent contractor so you'd need to purchase your own benefits etc.

You get what you pay for!

Hotjar Response

Feb 16, 2017 – Recruitment Co-ordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your application process. I'm sorry to hear of your negative experience.

We use the salary information provided to us by candidates to help us... More

Other Interview Reviews for Hotjar

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a mix of calls and a task. The whole process from start to finish was about 1.5 months and all-around a great experience. During the task round, you are able to communicate with the team and the wider company to ask questions and get a good understanding of how the team works together and is structured. Everyone was super friendly and helpful throughout the whole process!

Interview Questions

• What's the best piece of feedback you have ever been given?   Answer Question