Hotjar Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hotjar Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Hotjar

3.5

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very transparent throughout the process of where I stood and what was expected of me. The process was longer than most (1.5 months, although part of the reason for that was Christmas/New Years holidays), however I felt that I really got a feel for the company and the people throughout the process.

This process is very clearly outlined on their website, but it begins with a basic written questionnaire. Next is producing a video answering 5 more questions, and after that a video interview with 3 team members. The fourth stage is called the Task and you'll get to join in to the Slack channels and interact with the team to ask questions and accomplish the task (also they pay you for this portion!) The task ends with you presenting your work to 3 team members. Finally the last stage is a meeting discussion with the CEO.

Overall, the interviewers were casual and very friendly. The entire team is fantastic and helpful during your task. It seems they really want you to succeed and give you every opportunity to do so. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What excites you about this role? What excites you about Hotjar?
    Describe a project that failed and what you learned.
    Tell us about the best piece of advice you ever received.   Answer Question

Hotjar Response

Mar 5, 2019 – VP of Operations

Thanks for the feedback. Welcome aboard!

Other Interview Reviews for Hotjar

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hotjar (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process is done in 5 stages as described on their website. I'd rate it difficult because of the time and dedication involved but this comprehensive process is there to ensure a good fit for everyone.

I thought the task stage was great to learn more about the company and interact with current staff (which were all super helpful by the way!).

Interview Questions

Hotjar Response

May 27, 2019 – VP of Operations

Thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear that you found the process valuable for both the company and yourself / the candidate. That's our intent. Welcome aboard!