HouseCanary EA/Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

EA/Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HouseCanary (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Everything went well until the very end. I did 2 phone screens and 2 onsites + an assessment. I got an offer, we negotiated, I signed it, HouseCanary counter-signed, we agreed on a start date. And then they rescinded the offer 5 days before my start date. I asked if there was anything I could have done better or if they had any feedback and they didn't answer, but did offer to refer me into another company (which makes me think I didn't do anything wrong). They never even asked for references so I cannot imagine what might have changed. When HouseCanary counter-signed and we agreed on my start date, I cancelled the other onsites I had planned because I thought I had found a job! This meant that when they rescinded the offer I was back to square one with my job hunt. I talked to 4 recruiters that I know and none of them could believe HouseCanary had done this - it's jaw droppingly unprofessional and did real damage to my ability to quickly find a job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to plan an exec trip.   1 Answer

They rescinded the signed and counter-signed offer 5 days before my start date.